SplitAbility integrates with some payment providers with more planned for the future.
Integrated payment terminals can speed up service times and eliminate manual entry keying errors.
- SplitAbility provides all integrated services free of charge.
- Third party payment processors & banks charge card transactions fees.
- Processing fees vary considerably between providers e.g. 0.75% - 2.75%.
- Shop around or negotiate with providers in order to get the lowest transaction fees!
- Big savings can be made by securing lower card processing fees.
Consider using independent payment terminals rather than paying high transaction fees for an integrated terminal.
Integrated payment, speeds up checkout and provides an error free,
efficient process. Perfect for pay at table type applications.
- No manual keying of totals.
- Ensures an error free operation.
- Improve checkout times.
Comm Bank's Pi/Albert
Comm Bank's Pi/Albert.
SplitAbility - Pi/Albert Setup Instructions
SplitAbility POS is certified by Comm-Bank to run on the Albert.
SplitAbility - Tyro Setup Instructions
Pair with any mobile device or POS screen.
ANZ Blade (Android based terminal)
Atlantic-Pacific Processing Systems